Sunday 4 January 2015

My funniest Winter experience of 2014 with Livy



Hi everyone,

So one of my most memorable winter experience of 2014 was when I went to the winter wonderland in London at Hydes Park with my best friend Livy.

Well here it goes …

I went there with one of my best friends Livy and when we got there we found out that the most popular attraction there was the outdoor ice skating ring. We bought the ticket and I promise you it wasn’t cheap , I mean all we’re really doing is sliding from side to side on an overcrowded block of ice. Anyway the ticket told us to come 30 minutes early, Livy and I got there 40 min early so we wouldn’t be at the back of the queue. Guess what? There were already about 12 people in front of us. Moving on, we waited 30 min in the freezing cold while watching the staff sitting down having a laugh……
After that experience we finally got in and got our skates, we had to wait AGAIN for another 10 min for the ice to get ready. When we finally got the ice after all that time Livy went along with the side group (You know how when you go ice skating and there is that group on the side of the ring that holds on to the wall in hope to get the hang of standing upright on the ice, of course you do we’ve all been there once after all) Trying to be a supportive friend I stayed by Livy side and tried to get her to at least stay on her feet for at least 5 second. But no no no she wouldn’t listen to one word I told her instead she preferred to shout out loud. “Help me ohhhh, I want to go back, someone save me please oh my goodness, let me go" (she actually sang let me go  like let it go from Frozen)” I think you must by now understood how it all went down, if you don’t well let me tell you. Livy fell, Livy complained, and Livy went.


By Laura B #sorandom

Back to My Random Adventures 

No comments:

Post a Comment